11 DIY Summer Snacks That Will Have Your Guests Completely Impressed!
1. Deviled eggs
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
3 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
1 small red beet, peeled and halved
6 tablespoons plain Chobani Greek Yogurt
8 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled
1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Start by mixing 1 cup apple cider vinegar, sugar, 2 teaspoons salt, and 3 cups water in a medium-sized pot. Add the beet and bring to a boil.
Let the mixture cool slightly and in a heat-safe jar or bowl, add the eggs and stir. Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours.
Now remove the eggs from the beet mix and slice them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks mash them! Stir in the Chobani Greek Yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, stirring until smooth. Scoop the mixture into a pastry bag and pipe them into the egg white halves. Decorate them any way you want with the rest of the ingredients!
2. Cabbage Dip Bowl
3. Fruit pops!
Layer all your favorite fruits like grapes, berries, and other small fruit pieces onto skewers for fruit kabobs. To make the watermelon pops, insert popsicle sticks into the watermelon’s rind.
4. Raspberry lemonade punch
To make this delicious drink, combine water, sugar, and lemon juice and stir. Once the sugar is fully dissolved, add raspberries and top with club soda.
5. Freezing treats into your ice cubes
Any drink will instantly become special with these easy-to-make ice cubes. Its a simple idea but it will be sure to make anyone’s day!
6. If your budget allows it, pass out individual dip cups.
7. Chobani Mezé makes perfect stuffing for late-summer tomatoes.
8. Setting up that cool drinking station.
9. Hang your flower arrangements instead of setting them on the table.
10. A tye-dye runner is perfect to set up all your summer hacks!
11. Use tiny cookie cutters for perfect vegetable-shaped flowers with dip!