Sometimes we need some words that will bring perspective to life!
41 Positive Quotes about life that will get you though the day!
1. Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response.
2. It’s a job that’s never started that takes the longest to finish.
3. You’ve got 86,400 seconds today, have you used one to smile?
4. If you don’t like something, change it.
5. Do what you love, and do it often.
6. Happiness is like a kiss, you must share it to enjoy it.
7. Enjoy the little things.
8. If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. there are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them – Bruce Lee
9.There are no such things as limits to growth, because there are no limits to the human capacity for intelligence, imagination, and wonder – Ronald Raegan
10. I know no limits.
11. Education is the most important weapon to change the world – Nelson Mandela
12. Pain is temporary, lessons are forever.
13. Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
14. Happiness is the product of your own decisions.
15. He who rules himself rules the whole world.
16. The first wealth is health.
17. The world wasn’t formed in one day and neither were we, set small goals and build upon them.
18. An error doesn’t become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
19. I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream.
20. Life’s a journey, and everyday is a new existence.
21. The most dangerous risk of all: The risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.
22. We have to try to reach the absolutely best – otherwise, we shall not even reach the relatively good.
23. Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don’t want.
24. Dream the impossible dream.
25. And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music – Nietzsche
26. Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world need is people who have come alive.
27. Stop worrying about the outcome and concentrate in the beginning.
28. Your will must be stronger than your resistance.
29. Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
30. Be happy with what you have, be excited about what you want.
31. Frame every so called disaster and ask yourself ” In five years will this even matter?”
32. What other people think about you is none of your business.
33. Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.
34. I’ve got nothing to do today, but smile.
35. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
36. People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.
37. Dream by day and make things happen.
38. When you do what you fear most, then you can do anything.
39. Revenge is a waste of your time and your emotional energy. Wish the person who has wronged you well[.]
40. It’s not what the dream is, but what the dream does.
41. Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you are.
BIBLE VERSES TO REFLECT ON:
Psalm 23 (KJV)
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV)
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Romans 8:28 (KJV)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Philippians 4:13 (KJV)
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Sometimes we need a word of encouragement to help us to keep on keeping on. Of course, God’s Word will always be our number one source; but we can also share the words of others.