Hydrogen Peroxide Does More Than Just Clean Wounds
Hydrogen peroxide expires six months after its opening. Make sure you make the most of it with all these amazing uses that you didn’t know it could achieve!
1. First, for easy application, consider getting a spray bottle top for your hydrogen peroxide. You can also spray some into your dishwasher for an extra clean.
2. Hydrogen Peroxide + Water + Dish soap = a fun activity with your kids.
3. A drop or two of hydrogen peroxide will clear out any gunk in your ears.
4. By soaking your feet in hydrogen peroxide and hot water for 30 minutes, your dry and cracked heels will be no more!
5. Burnt food and grease stains are no match for hydrogen peroxide!
6. Hydrogen peroxide, coupled with baby shampoo, make the perfect makeup brush disinfectant
7. Hydrogen peroxide really is a universal cleaner. Just mix it in with water lemon essential oil and you’ve got yourself a deep cleaning mix for your carpet!
8. Your toothbrushes are filled with bacteria.