The Boy’s Parents Had Smelt Smoke

Parents should take a closer look at their kids’ light up shoes, they can be extremely dangerous!

Video Below

Light up shoes burn

Image: Jovianflower

Over the weekend, a Texas family was shocked when they came back to find the backseat of their car completely burned up. The local fire marshal determined that the cause of the fire was their son’s favorite pair of “Jake and the Neverland Pirates” light up shoes. Reddit user Jovianflower, the little boy’s mom, posted pictures of what was left of the shoes. Note how the wires are sticking out of them!

SEE ALSO: “Grieving Teacher Thinks Her Students Surprised Her With Flowers – That Is Until She Sees THIS!”

Light up shoes burn

Image: Jovianflower

Video: KHOU11