These Cheeseburger Cupcakes Will Make A Fun Addition To Any Occasion!
Another “do it yourself” that will bring the fun back into baking! Making imitation food out of pastries is just the thing to do when you’re planning on impressing your guests. These cupcake cheeseburgers are a fun treat for any occasion!
You will need a pan of brownies, cupcakes, pound cake, airheads, icing, sesame seeds, and toothpicks!
1. First, cut your cupcakes in half.
2. Then, using a circle cookie cutter, cut your brownie (hamburger meat) to size.
3. Use green icing (relish) on the bottom “bun.”
4. Microwave your Air Heads for a few seconds to soften them a little.
5. Cut a square piece and roll it out to become the “cheese.”
6. It should look like this.
7. Proceed to make the tomatoes by stretching the taffy into a flat circular shape.
8. As well as the lettuce.
9. Use the red icing as “ketchup.”
10. Then the yellow icing as “mustard.”
10. Stick your toothpick in and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the “Bun.”
11. Then, make the “fries” by using sliced pound cake and using a wavy cookie cutter.
12. Repeat and then toast them in the oven. Be sure to keep a close eye on them in the oven.
13. When you put it together it should look like you have got yourself some cheeseburgers and fries!
Article/Photos: Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio