This Energy Drink Can Be Confused As A Kool-Aid-Type Drink

Video Below

Josee Tolles, a busy mother of seven, was outraged when she found out what had happened to her 10-year-old son while on a school bus.

“I was shocked by so many different things,” Tolles said. “We’re talking fifth-grade kids. This is young.”

Her son, Dylan, came home from school one Wednesday and she instantly knew there was something wrong

“He was stumbling down the stairs, he was slurring his words, he couldn’t really walk straight. He seemed like he was spacing out a bit,” Tolles said.

“Certainly there was something going on that was not normal. It was not behavior that I had ever seen before.”

Kool aid mix

Image: WBZ-TV

SEE ALSO: “She Died 2 Months After Prom – What Her Friends Did With Her Dress Left Me In Tears”

The concerned mother rushed her son to the ER after he was experiencing violent vomiting. He had been drinking ‘Kool-Aid’, or at least that’s what he was told it was. It was to “help you concentrate better and it tastes wonderful.” Later, police tracked down the fifth grader who supplied the kool-aid mix and determined it was GFUEL, an energy formula designed to enhance focus and sharpen reactions. The product is only sold to people that are 18 years or older, and can only be bought online.

Parents, make sure to talk to your kids about not accepting any kind of special candies or drinks!

Video: CBS Local