A Little Boy Was Playing With His Mother’s Phone When It Suddenly Exploded…

A six-year-old boy in New York City got the scare of a lifetime while playing with his mother’s new Samsung Galaxy phone.

Kadim Lewis was playing on his mother’s phone when it suddenly exploded and caught on fire. Marsha, the boy’s mother, says it was not charging when the incident happened and that it even left charred burn marks on the floor when it exploded.

Samsung has recently recalled 2.5 million of its devices. Their lithium battery, from one of their suppliers, has been causing extreme malfunctions.

We ask that you are extra careful and take a look into the recall, we also pray that this doesn’t happen to you or ANY family member, Amen!

SEE ALSO: “She Is 26 And Lives In A Retirement Home, This Is Why God Has A Place For Us ALL!”

Video: Inside Edition