His Son Kept On Getting Sick – When He Opened Up A Sippy Cup, He Was Disgusted

Whan Simon’s son kept getting sick for no apparent reason, he decided to do some investigating. Since his son’s source of pain was from his stomach, he figured there had to be something wrong with his diet.

Indeed, there was something wrong with his diet, but it wasn’t any of the foods Simon was feeding him. What he found is sure to leave any parent of a toddler disgusted!

Image: Penny Powell

Image: Penny Powell

Simon was determined to get to the bottom of his son’s stomaches. When Simon broke open one of his son’s sippy cups, he found a disgusting mold hidden in the inner channels of the sippy cup. Sippy cups are a type of cup made especially for infants that have not fully grown their teeth out.

Image: Penny Powell

Image: Penny Powell

SEE ALSO: “Her Baby Is Sick And When She Looks At Her Bag Of Breast Milk She See’s This …”

The problem seems to be with the sippy cups that claim to be “anti-leak”. The anti-leak feature collects tiny particles of whatever drink is stored in the cup. Eventually residue collects without being detected visually.

Image: Penny Powell

Image: Penny Powell

Inhaling or ingesting mold could lead to some serious health problems for toddlers, since their immune systems have not fully developed.

Image: Penny Powell

Image: Penny Powell

If you or anyone you know is using this type of cup for their toddlers, make sure to inspect constantly for mold. Remember, your greatest tool as a parent is prevention!

Image: Penny Powell

Image: Penny Powell

Article: Shareably