10 Clever Tricks That Large Companies Have Sneaked Into Their Logos
1. NBC’s logo hides a peacock, can you spot it?
2. The two middle T’s in Tostitos resembles two happy people eating chips and salsa! 🙂
3. The Coca-Cola brand had an unintended message hidden within its logo in its campaign in Denmark in 2013. The Danish flag can be found nestled between the “O” and the “L.”
4. The arrow in Amazon’s logo points to the A and Z, meaning they have everything from A-Z!
5. The B in the Beats logo is meant to depict a person wearing headphones.
6. The P in Pinterest is a pen!
7. This tech company uses lines to represent electromagnetic waves, as well as the San Francisco’s famous Golden Gate Bridge.
8. Baskin Robins uses the company’s initials to advertise its number of ice-cream flavors (31).
9. Goodwill’s G is a smiley face!
10. They want you to think ‘mom’s cooking’ the next time you eat at Wendy’s. Take a look at her collar…
Article: American Upbeat