She Saw A Little Boy Turning Blue, That’s When Her CPR Lessons Paid Off!

A teen knew what to do when she saw that a toddler was choking, thanks to a CPR class she took in school. Janeth Santos says she remembers everything her teacher taught her in CPR class. It helped her save a 4-year-old’s life!

The toddler living next door was choking on a piece of candy. Santos happened to be nearby and that is when she rushed in to save him. Santos’ bravery and courageousness was recognized by her school district. Her 8th-grade teacher must be extremely proud!

SEE ALSO: “15-Year-Old Has Made It Her Mission To Prevent Children From Being Left In Hot Cars”

Video: Inside Edition